Sunday, May 17, 2015

17 May 2015

Today I went to The One Run, because various family members and club members were running in Trevor's honour. My daughter Seleste had balloons in Trevor's club colors tied to her wrist and I had made bracelets with Trevor's initials and his club colours for them all to wear.
 

I was taking pics of those who were running for Trevor and it suddenly became too much for me and tears started flowing. Seeing all those people so happy to run for Trevor was so emotional for me.

Watch the ballons....


Later we went to visit Trevor and found that his neck brace had been removed, as well as the dressing on the gash on his head, both good signs, so that made me very happy. After visiting Trevor, I had invited the family around, including Trevor's brother (who recently arrived from the UK to see Trevor)  Kevin, his wife Linda and his daughter, Jessica (his son James had to stay in England to write some exams). It was a great way to spend the afternoon, eating cake and snacks and chatting with family.

All in all, its been a good day today, even if I did cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment