Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hmmmm, where to start...

For quite a while now I've had an on and off relationship with healthy living and becoming more 'green'. Sometimes its been more on than off and other times its been more off than on. However things are now on a much more positive front. I guess that in order to get up to day, I need to backtrack a bit and start at the sort of beginning.

First things first - I DON'T LIKE EXERCISE - LOL I know thats bad, but me and exercise go together as well as me and maths, which means WE DON'T!!!!

I used to run at school many, many, many years ago, but since school, nothing (until recently, but we'll get to that a bit in the future).

This year however, seems to be the year when everything seems to be clicking into place (whether I want it to or not :-) Excuse me if this blog is a bit wishy washy or to and fro-ey, cause although I've attempted blogging a couple of times in the past, its never come to anything  - bear with me I'm sure i'll get better as I go along (although I can't promise that hehehe).

So, what's to come is a bit about recycling, a bit about healthy eating, with some lovely receipe's that I've tried out here and there, and a bit about running - maybe more accurately, walk/running.

Its the new me I guess - Carol on the go - and going I intend to be, so keep tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment