Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 2 - Day 1

Its now week 2 - Day 1 = 5 min walk, 4 min jog - repeat 3 times. The first 4min jog was okay, the second was more difficult and when I started the 3rd, I was really wondering if I could finish the 4mins. I just carried on plodding though and as it got more difficult, started chanting my mantra "I can do this" and lo and behold, I DID DO IT!!!!

I can't tell you how participating in this challenge and actually keeping up with an exercise program has changed my life. I constantly feel proud of myself and I eagerly look forward to the days when I do the challenge work. I never thought i'd live to see the day when I say I look forward to exercising LOL

I can see that its going to get more and more difficult as I go along, but I'm sure that I am up for the challenge and I'm looking foward to doing my first race :-) If I'm inspiring anyone else along the way, then I'm really happy about that too.

Oh, and on another plus note, I've lost about another half kg (I say about, cause my scale isn't digital). I know its not much, but I'd rather loose the weight slowly the right way instead of fast the wrong way. I have a feeling that as the challenge progresses and gets more strenuous, that the weight will come off even quicker.

Hey Ho Monday....away......:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment