Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week 2 completed

Today is day 3 of week 2 and its now completed. It was really windy this morning so I decided to do my session on the treadmill. I know that working on the treadmill is more or less the same as working outside but somehow it seems fake and I don't really get the same feeling of accomplishment as I do when working outside, even though I've worked just as hard. What is nice though, is that I can see the exact distance I'm doing - not that that makes much difference at this point in the training as I'm working according to time (walk 5 min, jog 4 min etc).

I'm looking forward to starting week 3 on Monday, but in the meantime, I'm off for the weekend to Boskloofswemgat for a well deserved weekend break.

See you on the flipside

No comments:

Post a Comment