Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another day of running and weekend boredom

Hmmm, didn't get around to doing yesterdays blog *sigh*. Yesterday,Week 5 day 1 now completed with no problems. Done on treadmill again because of wind.

Today is one of those days when I don't really feel like doing anything, but I'm so bored that I want to do something - I just don't know what. Sitting at home on weekends is very demotivating, especially if all you're gonna do is veg out in front of the mindless stuff thats on our tv (we don't have DSTV).

I actually feel like going out and taking photos, but I've been everywhere nearby that we can go to and I'm struggling to find new places without driving for hours (and using lots of expensive petrol *sigh*). I also need to 'get back to work' making stuff to sell from my business - luckily, I had an awesome idea of something to make as a gift for someone and so thats got me back into the swing of things :-)

While on the subject of my business, I am over and over again, blessed by all the wonderful people that my 'work' brings me in contact with. How lucky am I to be doing something I love that helps me support my family AND lets me meet great people all the time. http://www.serenehealing.co.za/

Oh well, hopefully something will come to mind that we can do to keep ourselves occupied today, otherwise its us and whatever boring stuff is on tv I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment