Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 4 - Day 2

Today was - brisk walk 20mins - jog 10mins - brisk walk 10mins. All completed. I have to say though, that my sessions are getting more tough now and the sweat production is picking up, especially as I now can only get out at about 8am to do my sessions.

I'm still really enjoying the running, but I have to say being so HOT and SWEATY and STINKY after my session is not so much fun LOL Oh wait, sorry, I was always told by my mom that LADIES don't sweat, they glisten LOL well if thats the case then all I can say is that I must be glistening more than Edward (and if you don't know who I'm talking about - where have you been living?????) on a sunny day hehehe Oh, by the way, GO TEAM JACOB!!!!! Geez, talking about that, I wouldn't mind seeing Jacob all hot and sweaty *Carol dreams whistfully*  Okay, okay, enough with the perving now :-)

I'm really starting to get excited about my race in April, but also a bit nervous about it. I'm not nervous about finishing or anything, I know I'll do that, even if I walk some of the way, I'm more nervous about going the wrong way or something stupid like that LOL Oh and of course there is the dreaded "What if I need the loo on the way" problem - but we won't go there...That reminds me of a funny story I heard this weekend involving my two sil's (sister-in-law's) and a race hehehehe (Don't worry Glenda, your secret is safe with me :-)

Oh well, I guess now that my training is over I need to get on with the rest of my day. Have a good one peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment