Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Glutton for punishment or dedicated runner - You tell me LOL

Okay, these are things I know -

I know the forecast today is for rain and it has already been raining so if I run outside, I'm likely to get caught in the rain....

BUT

My sport watch is waterproof and rain is better than blazing heat isn't it.

If I want to avoid the rain, I can run inside on the treadmill...

BUT

To run on the road outside is MUCH more of a workout than a session on the treadmill.

I know that the reverse of my route has much more uphill on it....

BUT

I know that the uphill will give me more of a workout and therefore up the ante on my training.

Knowing all of this, guess what I did......

I RAN OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN ON THE REVERSE OF MY ROUTE. :-)

LOL I can almost see my friend Sandy shaking her head and saying "Crazy chick" hehehehe

The cherry on top - on my last stretch I ran past a random guy who said "Mooi maam, hou did so" *HUGE GRIN*

Ain't running just GRAND!!!!!!

1 comment: