Thursday, March 3, 2011

Migraine, cancellations & dentist

I didn't have a great day today. I was supposed to do a distant Master Reiki attunement for someone at 9am and about 8.45am I started developing a migraine. I used to get them quite often YEARS ago, but haven't had one for ages. I waited a while in case I was mistaken, but I wasn't :( so I had to phone my student and postpone her attunement which didn't make me very happy.

Things developed quickly after that with blank spots in my vision and squiggly lines in the rest of it, then the nausea, garbled speech and wonky mind started with the headache shortly after that. I took two neurofen (I had no migraine medication cause I haven't had one in forever) asked my friends on FB and another forum to please send healing and thankfully many of them did, cause my youngest daughter had a dentist appointment at 11am and I had to go with her.

I went to sleep for a while, cause thats about all I can do when I get a migraine. By the time I had to take my daughter to the dentist, luckily some of the vision & mind/speech problems were over and just the nausea and headache was left - so I got to the dentist with her and back again okay.

I'm feeling pretty much okay now, just a bit out of sorts still though. I just hope it isn't going to affect my training session tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment